Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Summer Wind

Hot summer, filled with hot kisses.
My first love, filling all of my vacation.
The one man who stole my young heart.
Feelings of happiness, contentment and elation.

The sun smiling at us from behind the clouds.
Making love on the warm beach sand.
Just swaying, holding each other close,
To romantic music played by some unknown band.

Kissing his hair, touching my skin,
The summer wind, priceless and timeless,
Playing pranks with my skirt, making him smile,
Caressing us both, as our eyes met, in silence, wordless.

The end my vacation met with, like all good things did,
With one heat-filled night, one kiss signifying finality.
Memories of him, his tanned skin, the devilish glint in his eyes -
The one love of my life which, close to my heart, will always be.

1 comment:

Ishaan said...

i love u guys!!! thanx for posting Frank here!!!
p.s. remove word verification pweez